Monday, September 19, 2011

Skin Cancer #2

Last week I had my SECOND basal cell carcinoma removed.  This one was much simpler than the eyelid...it was on my collar bone, but the fact that I am only 30 and have now had 2 skin cancers in less than 3 months is a bit troublesome to me.  I am afraid that I have done some major damage to my skin over the past 30 years, and now I am going to have to have these things popping up all over my skin.

Here are some pics...they aren't too gross, so I thought I could post:



The cancer that I could see with my bare eyes was only about a quarter of the size of a pencil eraser, but this is the size of the removal...8 stitches!  Are you scared yet?  GO GET CHECKED!!!!  (Patrick, I'm talking to you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment